Radiation dysphagia: 37 reports
Radiation dysphagia: Difficulty in swallowing due to radiation
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Radiation dysphagia
Conditions that could cause Radiation dysphagia
Most common Radiation dysphagia symptoms
All Radiation dysphagia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Radiation dysphagia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Lansoprazole and Xepi drug interaction - now
- Will you have Early Symptomatic Hiv Infection with Acetaminophen? - a second ago
- Lithane and Percocet drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoplastic Left Heart with Diastat? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome with Diastat? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hlhs with Diastat? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Bethanechol Chloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression with Bethanechol Chloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Campbell De Morgan Spots with Hai Dai? - 6 seconds ago
- Lidex and Gag drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.