Radiation larynx injury: 8 reports
Radiation larynx injury: Injury to larynx due to radiation
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Radiation larynx injury
Conditions that could cause Radiation larynx injury
All Radiation larynx injury symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Radiation larynx injury
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Emotional Distress with Imuran? - now
- Will you have Tardive Dyskinesia with Zytiga? - now
- What to expect when you take Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Kali Draksha - now
- Will you have Photosensitivity Reaction with Lamisil? - a second ago
- Will you have Dermatitis Papillaris Capillitii with Gabapentin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cellulitis with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome? - 3 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Vesicare drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blepharitis with Safyral? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (Nph) with Lithium Carbonate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocortisone, Klor-con M15, Florinef, Sonata, Qudexy Xr, Dapsone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Trokendi Xr, Protonix - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone, Celexa, Tacrolimus, Torsemide, Everolimus for a 65 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Asa, Vitamin D3, Buspar, Zantac - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Depakote - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hcl, Nexplanon, Protonix, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Tresiba, Synthroid, Singulair, Diamox, Spironolactone, Seroquel, Victoza, Nuvigil, Glucophage Xr, Adderall, Humulin R, Pristiq - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.