Radiation myelopathy: 29 reports
Radiation myelopathy: Spinal cord injury due to radiation
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Radiation myelopathy
Conditions that could cause Radiation myelopathy
All Radiation myelopathy symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Radiation myelopathy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Acetasol? - now
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Acetasol? - now
- Will you have Reflux with Acetasol? - now
- Will you have Pyrosis with Acetasol? - a second ago
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Acetasol? - a second ago
- Will you have Non-Cardiac Chest Pain with Acetasol? - a second ago
- Will you have Heartburn - Chronic with Acetasol? - a second ago
- Will you have Heartburn with Acetasol? - a second ago
- Will you have Gerds with Acetasol? - a second ago
- Will you have Gerd with Acetasol? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.