Rash vesicular: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Rash vesicular: rash with a small bubble.
We study 4,532 people who have Rash vesicular. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Rash vesicular
- Medications that treat Rash vesicular and their effectiveness
- 1,049 drugs that are associated with Rash vesicular
- 604 conditions that are associated with Rash vesicular
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Rash vesicular:
- Rash vesicular in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rash vesicular in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rash vesicular in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Rash vesicular:
- Aspirin: 156 reports
- Enbrel: 137 reports
- Humira: 309 reports
- Lamictal: 117 reports
- Methotrexate: 225 reports
- Omeprazole: 162 reports
- Prednisolone: 114 reports
- Prednisone: 232 reports
Common conditions associated with Rash vesicular:
- High blood cholesterol: 122 reports
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated: 114 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 103 reports
- Pain: 148 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 319 reports
Browse all Rash vesicular symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gilenya and Skin - Clammy - now
- Dulcolax and Ibu drug interaction - a second ago
- Nexium and Platelet Count Abnormal - 6 seconds ago
- Back Injury and Overdose - 19 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Nausea - 21 seconds ago
- Pain and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 23 seconds ago
- Plendil and Haemoglobin Abnormal - a minute ago
- Twynsta and Gastric Ulcer - a minute ago
- Prostatitis and Diarrhea - a minute ago
- Prostatitis and Stools - Watery - a minute ago