Rash: 349,221 reports
Rashes (Rash): Redness
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Rash treatments and how effective are they?
- Triamcinolone acetonide
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Chlorpheniramine maleate
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
- Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- Clobetasol propionate
- Minocycline hydrochloride
- Doxepin hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Rash
Conditions that could cause Rash
Most common Rash symptoms
- Rashes - (2,041 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (592 reports)
- Fever - (513 reports)
- Diarrhea - (501 reports)
- Itching - (440 reports)
- Nausea - (423 reports)
- Fatigue - (416 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (379 reports)
- Pain - (345 reports)
- Headache - (335 reports)
All Rash symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohammad MM, Syrigos KN, Saif MW, "Association between Rash and a Positive Drug Response Associated with Vinorelbine in a Patient with Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma", Case reports in dermatological medicine, 2013 Sep .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Xyrem and Sertraline drug interaction - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Biopsy Vagina Abnormal? - a second ago
- Will you have Abnormal Orgasm (Female) with Moringa? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection - Hair Follicle with Sprycel? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Follicle Infection with Sprycel? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Afinitor - an hour ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Hydrea - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Seroquel - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.