Rash: 290,951 reports
Rashes (Rash): Redness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Rash treatments and how effective are they?
- Triamcinolone acetonide
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Chlorpheniramine maleate
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
- Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- Clobetasol propionate
- Minocycline hydrochloride
- Doxepin hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Rash
Conditions that could cause Rash
Most common Rash symptoms
- Rashes - (1,682 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (592 reports)
- Itching - (440 reports)
- Diarrhea - (422 reports)
- Fever - (420 reports)
- Nausea - (361 reports)
- Fatigue - (343 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (328 reports)
- Pain - (297 reports)
- Headache - (272 reports)
All Rash symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohammad MM, Syrigos KN, Saif MW, "Association between Rash and a Positive Drug Response Associated with Vinorelbine in a Patient with Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma", Case reports in dermatological medicine, 2013 Sep .
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Rash?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Rash (717 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I started taking potassium citrate for Utica acid kidney stones. I walk 6 miles a day and the weather has been hot and humid I started developing a rash on my abdomen and thighs. I don’t know if it’s a heat rash or a rash caused by the potassium citrate. Anyone have this experience?
- Rash on legs
- My name is Jackie. I took ciprofloxacin for ten days.
- Hi, i have been on Diovan HCT for 13 years and have been experiencing skin rash over last 6 months
- I have been taking amiodarone for 6 months, during that time I had some side effects! Now I am very itchy and have a rash extreme hair loss in the last month
More posts for: Rash
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Oracea?
- Will you have Auricular Swelling with Taclonex Scalp?
- Will you have Ventricular Tachycardia with Nadolol?
- Kenalog In Orabase and Silver drug interaction
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Nicotine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oracea and have Heart Palpitations?
- Support group for people who take Taclonex Scalp and have Auricular Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Nadolol and have Ventricular Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog In Orabase and Silver
- Support group for people who take Nicotine and have Nose Bleed?
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
- I take Benadryl throughout the day in usual doses of 75 mg to manage migraines that I started...
- Hi! I’m Barb....I only took 1 dose of mirtazapine but have felt more depressed very fearful and...
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.