Renal failure acute: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Renal failure acute: rapid kidney dysfunction.
We study 73,864 people who have Renal failure acute. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Renal failure acute
- Medications that treat Renal failure acute and their effectiveness
- 3,096 drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute
- 3,083 conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal failure acute:
- Metformin: 5,929 reports
- Aspirin: 5,823 reports
- Lasix: 5,489 reports
- Furosemide: 5,462 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,178 reports
- Simvastatin: 3,559 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,429 reports
- Prednisone: 3,314 reports
- Lopurin: 3,241 reports
- Allopurinol: 3,241 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,096 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal failure acute:
- High blood pressure: 6,913 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,046 reports
- Diabetes: 2,594 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,264 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,881 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,083 conditions)
Browse all Renal failure acute symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sovaldi and Parkinsonism Aggravated - a second ago
- Penicillin V Potassium and Hypothyroidism - 2 seconds ago
- Adderall and Salmonella Enterocolitis - 5 seconds ago
- Oregano Oil and Magnesium Malate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Hypothyroidism - 18 seconds ago
- Oxybutynin and Periorbital Cellulitis - 30 seconds ago
- Avonex and Inflammation Localised - 34 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container and Theophylline drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Rheumatic Fever - 45 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Dehydration - 52 seconds ago