Restless leg syndrome: 27,470 reports
Restless leg syndrome: A powerful urge to move your legs
Number of reports submitted per year:
Restless leg syndrome treatments and how effective are they?
- Ropinirole hydrochloride
- Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Requip xl
- Mirapex er
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Trazodone hydrochloride
- Magnesium sulfate
- Sinemet cr
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Clonidine hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Restless leg syndrome
Conditions that could cause Restless leg syndrome
Most common Restless leg syndrome symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,917 reports)
- Nausea - (1,170 reports)
- Insomnia - (1,050 reports)
- Pain - (1,004 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (1,004 reports)
- Fatigue - (939 reports)
- Dizziness - (842 reports)
- Anxiety aggravated - (841 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (837 reports)
- Drowsiness - (836 reports)
All Restless leg syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Restless leg syndrome?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Restless Leg Syndrome (379 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- forty year old female
- Hi I am Dennis I have restless leg syndrome it keep me up at a night any help
- Hello Groupies! My name is Roxann and I have severe RLS and carpel tunnel in both hands and legs!! I’m taking 1.5 mg of Mirapex including .75 additional. This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with in my life!!! I don’t know how I can stand any more any longer!!! Help!!😢
- Hello want to learn about Mirapex and concussion Than you
- Hello everyone..im Maureen Longstaff Im married to Evan have 4 grown up children who have their own children. Im a devoted animal lover i have 2 dogs 1 cat 1 ferret and a Cockiteil. I am a born again Christian this past 14years and i take Lithium for bipolar have done for quite a few years...
More posts for: Restless leg syndrome
- Will you have Meniere'S Disease with Convulsion?
- Will you have Menieres with Convulsion?
- Will you have Endolymphatic Hydrops with Convulsion?
- Will you have Hydrops with Convulsion?
- Will you have Acute Upper Airway Obstruction with Adhd?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and Meniere'S Disease?
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and Menieres?
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and Endolymphatic Hydrops?
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and Hydrops?
- Support group for people who have Adhd and Acute Upper Airway Obstruction?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.