Restless leg syndrome
We study 31,750 reports of Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Restless leg syndrome and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Restless leg syndrome
- Conditions that could cause Restless leg syndrome
- Common Restless leg syndrome symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Restless leg syndrome treatments and how effective are they?
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Clonidine hydrochloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Magnesium sulfate
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Mirapex er
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Requip xl
- Ropinirole hydrochloride
- Sinemet cr
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Trazodone hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Restless leg syndrome
Conditions that could cause Restless leg syndrome
Most common Restless leg syndrome symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (2,150 reports)
- Nausea - (1,310 reports)
- Insomnia - (1,209 reports)
- Pain - (1,156 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (1,122 reports)
- Fatigue - (1,078 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (1,048 reports)
- Dizziness - (994 reports)
- Drowsiness - (930 reports)
- Anxiety aggravated - (925 reports)
Do you have Restless leg syndrome?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Restless leg syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Restless leg syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Osteonecrosis Of Jaw with Cloderm? - 3 seconds ago
- Clotrimazole and Clindamycin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Angiomax and Paeonia Albiflora drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have American Trypanosomiasis with Strattera? - 10 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Zoloft drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Potassium and Jacob'S Ladder drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Circulatory Failure with Zoloft? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Phlebitis with Brevibloc? - 18 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis with Brevibloc? - 18 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache with Compro? - 19 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Jardiance, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Metformin, Ranitidine, Calcium Citrate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Elavil, Abilify - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Klonopin, Cymbalta for a 65 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lo Loestrin Fe - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.