Rickets: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Rickets: softening of bones.
We study 25,936 people who have Rickets. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Rickets
- Medications that treat Rickets and their effectiveness
- 2,175 drugs that are associated with Rickets
- 1,409 conditions that are associated with Rickets
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Rickets:
- Rickets in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rickets in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rickets in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Rickets treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Rickets:
- Fosamax: 2,821 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 1,173 reports
- Truvada: 900 reports
- Aspirin: 820 reports
- Vitamin d: 808 reports
- Vitamins: 685 reports
- Nexium: 645 reports
- Prednisone: 638 reports
- Humira: 622 reports
- Atripla: 604 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Rickets:
- Rickets (2,175 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rickets:
- Osteoporosis: 2,581 reports
- Hiv infection: 1,064 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 947 reports
- High blood pressure: 792 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 719 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 669 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Rickets:
- Rickets (1,409 conditions)
Browse all Rickets symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisolone and Polymyalgia Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Aseptic Necrosis - 9 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Implant Site Effusion - 16 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Renal Failure Acute On Chronic - 24 seconds ago
- How effective is Reglan for Viral Gastroenteritis? - 26 seconds ago
- How effective is Reglan for Gastroenteritis - Viral? - 26 seconds ago
- Dorzolamide Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Vioxx and Blood Pressure Management - 32 seconds ago
- Mucosal Inflammation and drugs of ingredients of letrozole - 34 seconds ago
- Narcan and Viracept drug interaction - 38 seconds ago