Salicylate increased: 18 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Salicylate increased
Conditions that could cause Salicylate increased
All Salicylate increased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salicylate increased
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Katila and Gamma Oryzanol drug interaction - now
- Claritin and Xenon Xe 133 drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcer Haemorrhage with Alendronic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Serum Testosterone with Movicol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratopathy Band with Namenda? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Cancer - Small Cell with Zoladex? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Small Cell Lung Cancer with Zoladex? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cancer - Lung - Small Cell with Zoladex? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sclc with Zoladex? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocortisone, Klor-con M15, Florinef, Sonata, Qudexy Xr, Dapsone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Trokendi Xr, Protonix - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.