Salivary gland mucocele: 5 reports
Salivary gland mucocele: A cyst with mucous on salivary gland
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Salivary gland mucocele
Conditions that could cause Salivary gland mucocele
All Salivary gland mucocele symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary gland mucocele
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cyst with Advil? - a second ago
- Will you have Anal Erosion with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Disease with Azopt? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiovascular Disorder with Azopt? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiovascular Disorders with Azopt? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Peripheral Coldness with Lithium Citrate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss with Actigall? - 5 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Actigall? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Actigall? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.