Salivary gland neoplasm benign: 4 reports
Salivary gland neoplasm benign: Non cancer tumour of salivary gland
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Salivary gland neoplasm benign
Conditions that could cause Salivary gland neoplasm benign
All Salivary gland neoplasm benign symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary gland neoplasm benign
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Urine Leukocyte Esterase Positive with Warfarin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Gait Abnormal with Trazodone Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Ranitidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Uterine Fibroids with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Broken Bone with Levaquin - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Leiomyoma with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fibromyoma with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fibroids with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Fracture with Levaquin - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Bone - Broken with Levaquin - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.