Salivary gland scan abnormal: 2 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Salivary gland scan abnormal
Conditions that could cause Salivary gland scan abnormal
All Salivary gland scan abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary gland scan abnormal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Dalmane and Yutopar drug interaction - now
- Will you have Tongue Neoplasm Malignant Stage Unspecified with Parkinson'S Disease? - a second ago
- Will you have Macule with Pamelor? - a second ago
- Will you have Portal Hypertension with Zoloft? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Menorrhagia with Dexamethasone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding with Dexamethasone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tachycardia Paroxysmal with Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type with Valium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Librax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tension with Librax? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.