Salivary gland tumors
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary gland tumors
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cheilitis with Keratomileusis? - now
- Will you have Radiation Fibrosis - Lung with Enbrel? - a second ago
- Piroxicam and Safflower Nut Oil drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Candesartan Cilexetil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratosis Obturans with Hc #1? - 2 seconds ago
- Kefzol and False Box drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interactions for boys aged 2-9 - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Decreased with Vagifem? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rectal Haemorrhage with Vitamin C? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hcg In Urine with Celebrex? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Doxazosin Mesylate for a 80 year old woman - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Tegretol - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - an hour ago
- Prediction of Suboxone, Benzonatate for a 38 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Accutane - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Pristiq - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Zoloft - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Otezla - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril, Flexeril, Tramadol, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Restoril, Prilosec, Effexor Xr - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.