Sepsis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Sepsis: a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death.
We study 123,399 people who have Sepsis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Sepsis
- Medications that treat Sepsis and their effectiveness
- 3,352 drugs that are associated with Sepsis
- 3,222 conditions that are associated with Sepsis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Sepsis:
- Sepsis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sepsis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sepsis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sepsis:
- Prednisone: 9,418 reports
- Methotrexate: 8,318 reports
- Prednisolone: 5,726 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 5,662 reports
- Aspirin: 5,592 reports
- Furosemide: 4,796 reports
- Omeprazole: 4,777 reports
- Humira: 4,430 reports
- Lasix: 4,166 reports
- Revlimid: 4,053 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sepsis:
- Sepsis (3,352 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sepsis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 7,603 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 6,261 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,079 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,075 reports
- Pain: 3,939 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 2,695 reports
- Diabetes: 2,607 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sepsis:
- Sepsis (3,222 conditions)
Browse all Sepsis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fatigue and drugs of ingredients of ibuprofen - 3 seconds ago
- Toviaz and Fatigue - 12 seconds ago
- Blood Iron Decreased and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 14 seconds ago
- Cranberry and Fatigue - 15 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Tukysa drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Dizziness and drugs of ingredients of calcium - 19 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome - 23 seconds ago
- Fever and drugs of ingredients of calcium - 27 seconds ago
- Timolol Maleate and Malaise - 27 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Thyroxine Decreased - 36 seconds ago