Smoking cessation therapy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 87,280 people who have Smoking cessation therapy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Smoking cessation therapy
- Medications that treat Smoking cessation therapy and their effectiveness
- 1,289 drugs that are associated with Smoking cessation therapy
- 899 conditions that are associated with Smoking cessation therapy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Smoking cessation therapy:
- Smoking cessation therapy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Smoking cessation therapy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Smoking cessation therapy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Smoking cessation therapy treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Smoking cessation therapy:
- Chantix: 1,105 reports
- Aspirin: 188 reports
- Prilosec: 174 reports
- Lisinopril: 159 reports
- Klonopin: 152 reports
- Xanax: 142 reports
- Albuterol: 141 reports
- Oxycontin: 136 reports
- Metformin: 136 reports
- Lipitor: 136 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Smoking cessation therapy:
- Smoking cessation therapy (1,289 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Smoking cessation therapy:
- Quit smoking: 954 reports
- Depression: 219 reports
- High blood pressure: 192 reports
- Pain: 164 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Smoking cessation therapy:
- Smoking cessation therapy (899 conditions)
Browse all Smoking cessation therapy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Evoxac and Zyprexa drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Entresto and Primacor drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Inbrija and Joint Injury - 36 seconds ago
- Simponi and Cyst - a minute ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Neutrophil Count Increased - a minute ago
- Nicotinic Acid and Erection Problems - a minute ago
- Dtic-Dome and Dilaudid drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Gentamicin Sulfate and Intervertebral Discitis - 2 minutes ago
- Tegretol and Midamor drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Prevalite and Symbicort drug interaction - 2 minutes ago