Stroke: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Stroke: sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen.
We study 311,174 people who have Stroke. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Stroke
- Medications that treat Stroke and their effectiveness
- 3,638 drugs that are associated with Stroke
- 2,976 conditions that are associated with Stroke
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Stroke:
- Stroke in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stroke in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stroke in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Stroke treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Stroke:
- Vioxx: 24,347 reports
- Avandia: 22,484 reports
- Aspirin: 11,549 reports
- Lipitor: 6,797 reports
- Plavix: 6,193 reports
- Celebrex: 5,718 reports
- Metformin: 5,457 reports
- Xarelto: 5,225 reports
- Lisinopril: 5,161 reports
- Pradaxa: 4,370 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Stroke:
- Stroke (3,638 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Stroke:
- Diabetes: 23,370 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,572 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 7,082 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,408 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 5,921 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Stroke:
- Stroke (2,976 conditions)
Browse all Stroke symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia and drugs of ingredients of hydrocortisone - 3 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Raltegravir drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Eylea and Ophthalmological Examination Abnormal - 11 seconds ago
- Amikacin Sulfate and Diplopia - 13 seconds ago
- Clomid and Flonase drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Myelitis Transverse - 25 seconds ago
- Visudyne and Sleep Disorder - 29 seconds ago
- Rebif and Eye Abscess - 37 seconds ago
- Aldara and Idiosyncratic Drug Reaction - 39 seconds ago
- Mirapex and Aloxi drug interaction - 50 seconds ago