Subretinal haematoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Subretinal haematoma: localized collection of blood outside the blood vessels, usually in liquid form within the tissue of eyes.
We study 45 people who have Subretinal haematoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Subretinal haematoma
- Medications that treat Subretinal haematoma and their effectiveness
- 20 drugs that are associated with Subretinal haematoma
- 11 conditions that are associated with Subretinal haematoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Subretinal haematoma:
- Subretinal haematoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Subretinal haematoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Subretinal haematoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Subretinal haematoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Belsomra vs. Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride - 9 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Imodium, how severe and when it was recovered? - 10 seconds ago
- Avastin and Osteonecrosis Of Jaw - 12 seconds ago
- Fycompa and Lamotrigine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Shoulder Pain and drugs of ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride - 18 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Glioblastoma - 19 seconds ago
- Inderal and Nephritis - Interstitial - 30 seconds ago
- Inderal and Interstitial Nephritis - 30 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Hctz drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Seborrhoeic Dermatitis - 54 seconds ago