Sudden death: 386,249 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Sudden death treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Sudden death
Conditions that could cause Sudden death
Most common Sudden death symptoms
- Weakness - (8 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (7 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (7 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (7 reports)
- Drug withdrawal syndrome - (6 reports)
- Itching - (5 reports)
- High blood pressure - (5 reports)
- Confusional state - (3 reports)
- Hyperhidrosis - (2 reports)
- Tinnitus - (1 reports)
All Sudden death symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Sudden death?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Sudden Death (158 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 78 retired professor,Had blood cancer last year,cured due to radiation and chemo,Had uti since then.A month ago sudden backpain started,It is not simple. Doctor found in mri and bonedensity test high ostioporasys.I took shot of prolia now and hope for normal life,.Due to high pain in...
- Chris Lovejoy
- My mother died several days after being given golytely at hospital while waiting on surgery for bowel obstruction
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Hi my name is nicole 44 years old I am taking zarelto for dvt -pe prevention
More posts for: Sudden death
- Will you have Anaphylaxis with Atrovent?
- Campral and Concerta drug interaction
- Will you have Parkinson'S Disease with Minoxidil?
- Will you have Pain Relief with Famotidine?
- Will you have Pain - Swallowing (Burning) with Polyethylene Glycol 3350?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Atrovent and have Anaphylaxis?
- Support group for people who take Campral and Concerta
- Support group for people who take Minoxidil and have Parkinson'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Famotidine and have Pain Relief?
- Support group for people who take Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and have Pain - Swallowing (Burning)?
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P...
- My name is Tammy n just started taking carvedilol 3.125 mg for the treatment of severe flushing....
- Hello, trying to learn if my sons delayed puberty could be linked to Lexapro use
- I'm 44. Have hydro. Embarrassed to talk about or say anything to anyone. But do have occasional...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.