Supraventricular tachycardia: 10,735 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Supraventricular tachycardia treatments and how effective are they?
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Metoprolol succinate
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Flecainide acetate
- Bisoprolol fumarate
- Amiodarone hydrochloride
- Sotalol hydrochloride
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Cardizem cd
Drugs that could cause Supraventricular tachycardia
Conditions that could cause Supraventricular tachycardia
Most common Supraventricular tachycardia symptoms
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia - (181 reports)
- Hypotension - (142 reports)
- Dizziness - (105 reports)
- Weakness - (103 reports)
- Bradycardia - (101 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (98 reports)
- Fatigue - (88 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (86 reports)
- Arrhythmias - (78 reports)
- Nausea - (68 reports)
All Supraventricular tachycardia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Supraventricular tachycardia?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- i am a 63 year old female just diagnosed with psvt. At first they thought it was anxiety but now I know what it is. It very annoying. I wake up feeling flu like symtoms sometimes and its just uncomfortable and scary. Do es anyone have similar symptoms?
- I AM TAKING TIROSENT HYPOTHYROID DRUG AND HAVE PALPITATIONS EVERY DAY WHEN I STOP TAKING THE DRUG I HAVE NO PALPITATIONS I AM ALSO A DIABETIC , IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM SOMEBODY WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. ANNA
- Please help me understand
- I have AVN in Multiple joints and just experienced SVT.
- I am 58 years old and started SVT which is triggered by excersise.I have read about the link with long term use of Levothyroxine. My life is restricted now as I cannot feel fulfilled and fit for fear of an attack in the spinning studio which I have attended for 30 years.
More posts for: Supraventricular tachycardia
- Will you have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased with Prozac?
- What to expect when you have Multiple Allergies and Ear Barotrauma?
- Will you have Ear Impaction with Temaz?
- Will you have Necrosis Of Bronchioli with Prednisone?
- Will you have Blister with Levofloxacin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased?
- Support group for people who take Temaz and have Ear Impaction?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Necrosis Of Bronchioli?
- Support group for people who take Levofloxacin and have Blister?
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have T-Cell Type Acute Leukaemia?
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
- 49 year old female 25 days into levothyroxine and had heart attack caused by coronary artery spasm
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.