Supraventricular tachycardia: 11,776 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Supraventricular tachycardia treatments and how effective are they?
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Metoprolol succinate
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Flecainide acetate
- Bisoprolol fumarate
- Amiodarone hydrochloride
- Sotalol hydrochloride
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Cardizem cd
Drugs that could cause Supraventricular tachycardia
Conditions that could cause Supraventricular tachycardia
Most common Supraventricular tachycardia symptoms
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia - (181 reports)
- Hypotension - (142 reports)
- Weakness - (121 reports)
- Dizziness - (105 reports)
- Bradycardia - (101 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (98 reports)
- Fatigue - (88 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (86 reports)
- Arrhythmias - (78 reports)
- Nausea - (68 reports)
All Supraventricular tachycardia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Patella Fracture with Tribulis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Hashimoto'S Thyroiditis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Hashimoto'S Thyroiditis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Hashimoto'S Thyroiditis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Emesis with Hashimoto'S Thyroiditis? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Sertraline, Prilosec - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon, Cotempla Xr-odt - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.