Swelling: 45,861 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Swelling treatments and how effective are they?
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
- Potassium chloride
- Clobetasol propionate
- Diclofenac sodium
- Spironolactone and hydrochlorothiazide
Drugs that could cause Swelling
Conditions that could cause Swelling
Most common Swelling symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (341 reports)
- Pain - (289 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (289 reports)
- Fall - (224 reports)
- Fatigue - (213 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (213 reports)
- Joint pain - (209 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (201 reports)
- Dyspnea exacerbated - (201 reports)
- Nausea - (196 reports)
All Swelling symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Swelling?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Swelling (226 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. I’ve been on Robaxin for 3 months. Everyday I have edema, and my weight keeps going up. Anyone else with these side effects?
- Hi, I'm a 47 years old female, diabetics on dialysis and now with pulmonary hypertension, taking orenitram and adempas and my legs are swelling big time, I looking for help to see if anybody have an answer for the swelling of the legs. thank you
- Great to be here
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- Having edema in only one leg.
More posts for: Swelling
- Will you have Sleep Aid with Echinacea?
- Will you have Hiv Infection with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Bacillary Angiomatosis with Quincke'S Disease?
- Will you have Hirsutism with Lamotrigine?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Eliquis?
- Will you have Chronic Adrenocortical Insufficiency with Cytomel?
- Will you have Cad with Crestor?
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Doxycycline Hyclate?
- Will you have Umbilical Haemorrhage with Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Abnormal?
- Will you have Phlebitis with Sildenafil Citrate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.