Swollen tongue: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Swollen tongue: swelling of tongue.
We study 30,198 people who have Swollen tongue. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Swollen tongue
- Medications that treat Swollen tongue and their effectiveness
- 2,285 drugs that are associated with Swollen tongue
- 1,644 conditions that are associated with Swollen tongue
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Swollen tongue:
- Swollen tongue in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Swollen tongue in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Swollen tongue in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Swollen tongue:
- Lisinopril: 1,807 reports
- Aspirin: 1,687 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,189 reports
- Amlodipine: 1,156 reports
- Prednisone: 991 reports
- Metformin: 988 reports
- Ramipril: 904 reports
- Simvastatin: 785 reports
- Lyrica: 769 reports
- Humira: 753 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Swollen tongue:
- Swollen tongue (2,285 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Swollen tongue:
- High blood pressure: 2,974 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 990 reports
- Pain: 969 reports
- Depression: 880 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 878 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 779 reports
- Asthma: 736 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Swollen tongue:
- Swollen tongue (1,644 conditions)
Browse all Swollen tongue symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyrtec vs. Budesonide - now
- Fluphenazine and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - now
- Cimzia and Sensation Of Pressure - 2 seconds ago
- Lotrimin Af and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Atovaquone and Hot Flushes Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Adverse Drug Reaction - 10 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Vitamin D2 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Azathioprine Sodium vs. Questran - 14 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Ilosone drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Fluvastatin Sodium and Meropenem drug interaction - 17 seconds ago