T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: a cancer of the lymphocytes, a type of blood cell.
We study 56 people who have T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Medications that treat T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and their effectiveness
- 52 drugs that are associated with T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- 42 conditions that are associated with T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia:
- T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cymbalta and Thirst - Excessive - 2 seconds ago
- Boniva and Metformin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Alcohol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Blood Bilirubin Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Carboplatin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lialda and Diclofenac drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Aleve and Dilantin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Zyvox and Depakote drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Diabetes - 25 seconds ago
- Benazepril Hydrochloride and Milk Thistle drug interaction - 26 seconds ago