Umbilical cord around neck: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 779 people who have Umbilical cord around neck. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Umbilical cord around neck
- Medications that treat Umbilical cord around neck and their effectiveness
- 394 drugs that are associated with Umbilical cord around neck
- 252 conditions that are associated with Umbilical cord around neck
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Umbilical cord around neck:
- Umbilical cord around neck in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Umbilical cord around neck in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Umbilical cord around neck in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Umbilical cord around neck symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bactrim and Viral Uveitis - now
- Methotrexate and Moraxella Test Positive - 12 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate and Cisplatin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Peripheral Ischaemia - 16 seconds ago
- Skyrizi and Insulin drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Posaconazole and Septic Shock - 24 seconds ago
- Remeron Soltab and Lyrica drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Memantine Hydrochloride and Herpes Zoster - 29 seconds ago
- Vumerity and Renal Function Test Abnormal - 31 seconds ago
- Zonegran and Death - 31 seconds ago