Urinary tract infection: 146,267 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Urinary tract infection treatments and how effective are they?
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- Bactrim ds
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Nitrofurantoin macrocrystalline
- Phenazopyridine hcl
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim double strength
- Cranberry extract
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab
- Septra ds
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Augmentin '875'
- Cranberry fruit
- Augmentin '500'
- Cefuroxime axetil
- Methenamine hippurate
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Cipro hc
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- Vitamin c
- Phentermine hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Urinary tract infection
Conditions that could cause Urinary tract infection
Most common Urinary tract infection symptoms
- Nausea - (1,932 reports)
- Muscle weakness aggravated - (1,727 reports)
- Weakness - (1,726 reports)
- Rashes - (1,710 reports)
- Joint pain - (1,597 reports)
- Fever - (1,485 reports)
- Fatigue - (1,483 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (1,483 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (1,478 reports)
- Pain - (1,468 reports)
All Urinary tract infection symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bacterial Food Poisoning with Parkinson'S Disease? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Murmur with Ibuprofen? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abortion - Inevitable with Plaquenil? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tendonitis with Mometasone Furoate? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaw Inflammation with Moviprep? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Seroquel - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Quetiapine Fumarate - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Losartan, Msm, Vitamin D3, Potassium Chloride, Glucosamine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Atorvastatin Calcium, Prasugrel, Carvedilol - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.