Vaccination site swelling: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 111 people who have Vaccination site swelling. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Vaccination site swelling
- Medications that treat Vaccination site swelling and their effectiveness
- 108 drugs that are associated with Vaccination site swelling
- 94 conditions that are associated with Vaccination site swelling
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Vaccination site swelling:
- Vaccination site swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vaccination site swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vaccination site swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Vaccination site swelling symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Ovarian Cysts - a second ago
- Tobradex and Jaw Cyst - 13 seconds ago
- Eurax and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Nosebleed in Geodon, how severe and when it was recovered? - 35 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Renal Pain - 37 seconds ago
- Praluent and Dyazide drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Ototoxicity - 40 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Hepatic Failure - 44 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Glyburide drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Spiriva drug interaction - a minute ago