Ventricular tachycardia: 18,621 reports
Ventricular tachycardia: Rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Ventricular tachycardia treatments and how effective are they?
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Flecainide acetate
- Bisoprolol fumarate
- Verapamil hcl
- Sotalol hydrochloride
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Ventricular tachycardia
Conditions that could cause Ventricular tachycardia
Most common Ventricular tachycardia symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (130 reports)
- Hypotension - (115 reports)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter - (114 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (112 reports)
- Dizziness - (105 reports)
- Electrocardiogram qt prolonged - (92 reports)
- Nausea - (91 reports)
- Cardiac failure - (90 reports)
- Pneumonia - (89 reports)
- Fatigue - (87 reports)
All Ventricular tachycardia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Abnormal with Paresthesias? - now
- Magnesium Oxide and Naftifine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Lodine and Flomax drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have O'Nyong-Nyong Fever with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dengue-Like Disease with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - 40 minutes ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ranitidine - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Plavix, Fosamax - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.