Ventricular tachycardia: 17,009 reports
Ventricular tachycardia: Rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart
Number of reports submitted per year:
Ventricular tachycardia treatments and how effective are they?
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Flecainide acetate
- Bisoprolol fumarate
- Verapamil hcl
- Sotalol hydrochloride
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Ventricular tachycardia
Conditions that could cause Ventricular tachycardia
Most common Ventricular tachycardia symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (130 reports)
- Hypotension - (115 reports)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter - (114 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (101 reports)
- Cardiac failure - (90 reports)
- Dizziness - (87 reports)
- Electrocardiogram qt prolonged - (86 reports)
- Pneumonia - (81 reports)
- Nausea - (81 reports)
- Torsade de pointes - (80 reports)
All Ventricular tachycardia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Ventricular tachycardia?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I can’t believe this connection I been taking it for five years and now have vt
- Has anyone been on 50 mg XL once a day then changed to taking ever other day? I have been taking for about 3 years and my head feels in a fog most weeks.
- I am 62 yrs old. Took Claritin for the first time this past February and ended up in the hospital with cardiac arrhythmias. Ended up going into V tach twice and in Vfib once all in a 5 day period. Still here to talk about it but I now have a defibulator for the rest of my life. I only took the...
- I have Ventricular Tachycardia and also have a defibrillator with a Pace Maker should i be taking Viagra.I am taking a quarter of a 100 MG. pill of Viagra.
- I had an episode of monomorphic v tach after taking prednisone a day and a half before. Got echos, mri, stress tests, stress echos, and an EP study and nothing abnormal has come out of it. Im 23 years old, and now im paranoid. I had a similar episode about a month ago, where i was given 60 mg of...
More posts for: Ventricular tachycardia
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Sialadenitis?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Sialadenitis?
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Sialadenitis?
- Will you have Rubor with Sialadenitis?
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Sialadenitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sialadenitis and Skin Redness Or Inflammation?
- Support group for people who have Sialadenitis and Skin Rash?
- Support group for people who have Sialadenitis and Skin Lesion?
- Support group for people who have Sialadenitis and Rubor?
- Support group for people who have Sialadenitis and Rash Generalised?
- My name is Al. I’m currently taking xarelto for a carotid artery dissection condition and I would...
- Hello. I have a yeast infection from increasing the dosage of Metoprolol. First, is there anyone...
- Hello! Looking forward to being a part of the group.
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed...
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.