Vertigo: 302,953 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Vertigo treatments and how effective are they?
- Meclizine hydrochloride
- Prochlorperazine maleate
- Transderm scop
Drugs that could cause Vertigo
Conditions that could cause Vertigo
Most common Vertigo symptoms
- Dizziness aggravated - (1,037 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,037 reports)
- Nausea - (455 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (386 reports)
- Headache - (335 reports)
- Fatigue - (329 reports)
- Fall - (317 reports)
- Weakness - (306 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (282 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (282 reports)
All Vertigo symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Vertigo? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Vertigo (841 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Does anyone know anything you can do to help eliminate the side effects of Prolia?
- Taking d- mannose and experience dizziness. Is there a good alternative for incontinence?
- Been taking Diclofenac 150 mg daily for about 4 months now. I tolerate most common side effects, but lately I've become more consistently lightheaded. Wondering if anyone has the same side effect, and how, ( if at all ) they try to remedy those episodes. Thanks
- Any others having dizziness during the use of Miralax?
- I am healthy I take good care of myself. I know my body inside out. I have the first stage of bone lost. I am on Alenderonate I have been on it for 6 weeks. I got a very bad dizzy spell it has continued. I called my Dr and told her I will not be on this medication no longer. She put me on...
More questions for: Vertigo
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 84 years old and have been getting Flonase through the VA. Recently I have started having episodes of Vertigo and while I still haven't confirmed the my vertigo is due to Flonase, but am going to discontinue it and learn if that is the cause. I don't have vertigo all day, but usually in the...
- How dizzy are you? is it all day? do you have blurred vision?
- I started provera a couple weeks ago, feeling dizzy. How do I combat this?
- This is all very new to me, I've been on levothyroxine for years. I took a period where I wasn't taking it, and I'm back on it again. I've been having vertigo for 2 weeks for the first time in my life. I've been back on the med for over a month...and the vertigo seems to be getting worse. I've...
- Since having two stents placed I am having dizziness everyday sometimes multiple episodes in one day. It has been 3 weeks.
More posts for: Vertigo
- Will you have Yawning - Excessive with Chlorothiazide Sodium?
- Will you have Platelet Count Increased with Latanoprost?
- Will you have Toxicologic Test Abnormal with Dulera?
- Will you have Postoperative Adhesion with Anaesthesia?
- Will you have Icterus with Adderall Xr 5?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Chlorothiazide Sodium and have Yawning - Excessive?
- Support group for people who take Latanoprost and have Platelet Count Increased?
- Support group for people who take Dulera and have Toxicologic Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who have Anaesthesia and Postoperative Adhesion?
- Support group for people who take Adderall Xr 5 and have Icterus?
- What to expect when you take Chlorothiazide Sodium and have Yawning - Excessive?
- What to expect when you take Latanoprost and have Platelet Count Increased?
- What to expect when you take Dulera and have Toxicologic Test Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Anaesthesia and Postoperative Adhesion?
- What to expect when you take Adderall Xr 5 and have Icterus?
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Junel Fe 1/20
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Montelukast Sodium
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Advair Hfa, Omeprazole, Singulair
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Ortho Evra
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Atorvastatin Calcium
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.