Vertigo: 302,953 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Vertigo treatments and how effective are they?
- Meclizine hydrochloride
- Prochlorperazine maleate
- Transderm scop
Drugs that could cause Vertigo
Conditions that could cause Vertigo
Most common Vertigo symptoms
- Dizziness aggravated - (1,037 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,037 reports)
- Nausea - (455 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (386 reports)
- Headache - (335 reports)
- Fatigue - (329 reports)
- Fall - (317 reports)
- Weakness - (306 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (282 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (282 reports)
All Vertigo symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Vertigo?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Vertigo (906 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Retired healthcare professional
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might be my parathyroid. When checking symptoms for parathyroid I was shocked to see how many other symptoms I had. Will definitely be discussing with my doctor.
- Have been on Meloxicam 2.5 weeks for shoulder pain and experience dizziness and nausea and fatigue on a regular basis, now.
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
More posts for: Vertigo
- Will you have Bursitis with Neurontin?
- Will you have Sciatica with Spironolactone?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Management with Bep?
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Sinemet?
- Will you have Bp with Bep?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Neurontin and have Bursitis?
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Sciatica?
- Support group for people who have Bep and Blood Pressure Management?
- Support group for people who take Sinemet and have Dreams - Bad?
- Support group for people who have Bep and Bp?
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
- I joined this to hear different people’s experiences with Xarelto. I have no idea why someone would...
- Diagnosis of CRPS complex regional pain syndrome Failed spine surgeries Stage 3 kidney...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.