Vertigo: 355,336 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Vertigo treatments and how effective are they?
- Meclizine hydrochloride
- Prochlorperazine maleate
- Transderm scop
Drugs that could cause Vertigo
Conditions that could cause Vertigo
Most common Vertigo symptoms
- Dizziness aggravated - (1,271 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,271 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (481 reports)
- Nausea - (455 reports)
- Fatigue - (434 reports)
- Headache - (430 reports)
- Fall - (406 reports)
- Weakness - (378 reports)
- High blood pressure - (349 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (332 reports)
All Vertigo symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Will you have Mood Stabilizer with Tramadol?
- Will you have Mood Altered with Tramadol?
- Will you have Mood Swings with Tramadol?
- Will you have Somnolence with Almotriptan Malate?
- Will you have Sleepy with Almotriptan Malate?
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Almotriptan Malate?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Almotriptan Malate?
- Will you have Hypersomnia with Almotriptan Malate?
- Will you have Drowsiness, Hypersomnia, Sleepiness - During The Day, Somnolence with Almotriptan Malate?
- Will you have Can'T Stay Wake with Almotriptan Malate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.