Waardenburg syndrome: 5 reports
Waardenburg syndrome: Genetic conditions that can cause hearing loss and changes in colouring (pigmentation) of the hair, skin, and eyes
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
All Waardenburg syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Waardenburg syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Women aged 30-39 who have Barren with Arimidex - now
- Will you have Psychomotor Hyperactivity with Strattera? - 2 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Talispatra drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Itraconazole and Vimpat drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Irregular with Beyaz? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Abnormal with Beyaz? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ihss with Stribild? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregular Heart Beat with Beyaz? - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Osteoporosis with Acular - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Diaphragmatic Hernia with Ambien? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.