Waking at night short of breath: 202 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Waking at night short of breath
Conditions that could cause Waking at night short of breath
All Waking at night short of breath symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Waking at night short of breath?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Living with
- Hello I am female 55 years old experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath taking Xanax 2mg tampered to 0.5 mg 2x day within 2 weeks. Lately I've had episodes of shortness of breath daily they show up around 5pm and ocasional chest pains sometimes severe pressure other times clinching and...
- PND for at least 60 years. Recently seems to be worse than ever. After eating for 30 minutes. But also can start anytime and be relentless for an hour or even all day.
- Interested in side effects to see if mine are similar.
- I have pnd which is followed by uti. No uti medicine helps for prevention, as the root cause is related to pnd. Anyone has any idea to cure pnd which in turn corrects uti.
More posts for: Waking at night short of breath
- Will you have Weight Loss with Adderall 10?
- Lamotrigine and Zomig drug interaction
- Will you have Labile Affect with Factor Ii Mutation?
- Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan drug interaction
- Will you have Rectal Cancer with Papule?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and Zomig
- Support group for people who have Factor Ii Mutation and Labile Affect?
- Support group for people who take Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan
- Support group for people who have Papule and Rectal Cancer?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.