Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory: 3 reports
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory: Relapsed cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory
Conditions that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory
Most common Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory symptoms
- Agranulocytosis - (1 reports)
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased - (1 reports)
- Squamous cell carcinoma of skin - (1 reports)
All Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- What to expect when you take Plaquenil and have Juvenile Melanoma Benign?
- Will you have Crp with Sinusitis?
- What to expect when you take Baclofen and have Dysplasia?
- Will you have Nausea with Bladder Spasm?
- Will you have Low Platelet Count with Depakote?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis and Crp?
- Support group for people who have Bladder Spasm and Nausea?
- Support group for people who take Depakote and have Low Platelet Count?
- Support group for people who take Elidel and have Muscle Spasms?
- Support group for people who take Belladonna and have Dystonia?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.