Wallenberg syndrome: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Wallenberg syndrome: a condition that affects the nervous system due to injury in brain.
We study 51 people who have Wallenberg syndrome. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Wallenberg syndrome
- Medications that treat Wallenberg syndrome and their effectiveness
- 98 drugs that are associated with Wallenberg syndrome
- 113 conditions that are associated with Wallenberg syndrome
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Wallenberg syndrome:
- Wallenberg syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Wallenberg syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Wallenberg syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Wallenberg syndrome symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omeprazole and Withdrawal Syndrome - 2 seconds ago
- Crestor and Turmeric drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Donepezil and Heat Exhaustion - 18 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Fibrocystic Breast Disease - 26 seconds ago
- Zeaxanthin and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Nicotine Dependence - 30 seconds ago
- Dostinex and Mouth Ulcers - 30 seconds ago
- Cytomel and Broken Bone - 32 seconds ago
- Tyvaso and Rifampin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Forteo and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor - 40 seconds ago