Water on the brain: 3,846 reports
Hydrocephalus (Water on the brain): Water on the brain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Water on the brain
Conditions that could cause Water on the brain
Most common Water on the brain symptoms
- Convulsion - (10 reports)
- Gait disturbance - (9 reports)
- Headache - (8 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (7 reports)
- Muscle spasms - (7 reports)
- Pain in extremity - (6 reports)
- Anaemia - (6 reports)
- Loss of consciousness - (5 reports)
- Weakness - (5 reports)
- High blood pressure - (5 reports)
All Water on the brain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Water on the brain?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Water On The Brain (39 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm 44. Have hydro. Embarrassed to talk about or say anything to anyone. But do have occasional wetting even after just getting up and going. Not even knowing.
- Hi, I have Hydrocephalus! And was never treated for the condition, I have hayfever as well so I have always taken Sudafed 60mg for hayfever, it makes me feel a hole lot better when I take it. The blurred version, headache, shaking, nausea, neck pain,nosebleeds, I just put down to hayfever. I...
- Hi, I have Hydrocephalus and it has never been treated, I always had bad headaches, dizziness, now I'm 40 and got hit by a car! Which pushed me hard! And it has flared up my problems with my head, blurred vision, dizziness, shaking, can't sleep. So looking to find out more about this hydrocephalus! Thin
- MY 26 year old son has a shunt for hydrocephalus and it was revised about 6 months ago. He never came back to his old personality. Now he is having visual hallucinations
- Yay...finally someone is addressing the 'issue' of excessive thirst in people who have acquired hydrocephalus.
More posts for: Water on the brain
- Anaprox Ds and Yasmin drug interaction
- Melatonin and Buscopan drug interaction
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Trimox?
- How effective is Plaquenil for Osteoarthrosis?
- How effective is Plaquenil for Oa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Anaprox Ds and Yasmin
- Support group for people who take Melatonin and Buscopan
- Support group for people who take Trimox and have Frequent Bowel Movements?
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
- 49 year old female 25 days into levothyroxine and had heart attack caused by coronary artery spasm
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.