Water retention: 46,608 reports
Fluid retention (Water retention): An abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Water retention treatments and how effective are they?
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
- Potassium chloride
- Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide
- Klor-con m20
Drugs that could cause Water retention
Conditions that could cause Water retention
Most common Water retention symptoms
- Breathing difficulty - (895 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (742 reports)
- Pain - (679 reports)
- Fatigue - (678 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (579 reports)
- Nausea - (579 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (572 reports)
- Dizziness - (538 reports)
- Diarrhea - (490 reports)
- Weakness - (470 reports)
All Water retention symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Water retention?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Water Retention (188 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- HI, I am feel bloated and even though I practice somewhat of a Keto diet, I can't seem to reduce the water retention. Am I the norm?
- Hey - I'm Rosemary two and a half weeks into second Azathioprine attempt & really bad water retention, to the point of pain. Does it ease after 1st month? Anything reduce it? Thanks & all the best.
- Hello :) hope everyone is feeling great today!
- Hi there my name is Rita and it's only been recently that I've noticed that i seem to be retaining excess water. It definitely has a huge effect on my mood and energy levels
- Hi. I am a 57 yo male taking losartan potassium 50 mg. The RX works well for my blood pressure, but I am wheezing and coughing to breathe. There is a lot of water in my lungs. Does anyone else have this experience and what can I do?
More posts for: Water retention
- Diovan Hct and Ventolin Rotacaps drug interaction
- Will you have Aging Changes In Hair And Nails with Tamiflu?
- Zosyn and Activella drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Albumin Decreased with Stroke?
- Unisom and Welchol drug interaction
- Dramamine and Carboplatin drug interaction
- Will you have Dysphonia - Spasmodic with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Spasmodic Dysphonia with Omeprazole?
- How effective is Paxil Cr for Ocd?
- How effective is Paxil Cr for Obsessive-Compulsive Neurosis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.