Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome: 4 reports
Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome: Adrenal gland failure due to bleeding into the adrenal glands, caused by severe bacterial infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome
Conditions that could cause Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome
All Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Abdominal Rigidity with Meropenem?
- Will you have Joint Swelling with Coq10?
- Will you have Rash with Gazyva?
- Will you have Vaginal Polyp with Arimidex?
- Will you have Fatigue with Nubain?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Meropenem and have Abdominal Rigidity?
- Support group for people who take Coq10 and have Joint Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Gazyva and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Arimidex and have Vaginal Polyp?
- Support group for people who take Nubain and have Fatigue?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.