Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome: 4 reports
Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome: Adrenal gland failure due to bleeding into the adrenal glands, caused by severe bacterial infection
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome
Conditions that could cause Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome
All Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Waterhouse-friederichsen syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Huckleberry and Spruce drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hallucinations with Acitretin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sensory Hallucinations with Acitretin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucination with Acitretin? - 2 seconds ago
- Cytomel and Saatlein drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Wasp Sting with Cefdinir? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Enanthema with Aromasin? - 7 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Elelyso drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypovolaemia with Carbocaine? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Alcoholic with Allopurinol? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.