Weakness: 349,895 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Weakness treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Weakness
Conditions that could cause Weakness
Most common Weakness symptoms
- Fatigue - (261 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (251 reports)
- Pain - (190 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (190 reports)
- Dizziness - (177 reports)
- Nausea - (162 reports)
- Fall - (158 reports)
- Heart attack - (150 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (146 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (144 reports)
All Weakness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Pravastatin Sodium and Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Pancreas Infection with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Bimatoprost and Pentoxifylline drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection - Chronic Or Recurrent with Fosamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Pain with Halcion? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Abilify - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.