Weakness: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 513,331 people who have Weakness. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Weakness
- Medications that treat Weakness and their effectiveness
- 5,266 drugs that are associated with Weakness
- 6,273 conditions that are associated with Weakness
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weakness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weakness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Weakness treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Weakness:
- Prednisone: 26,970 reports
- Aspirin: 26,881 reports
- Humira: 16,920 reports
- Methotrexate: 16,130 reports
- Metformin: 15,821 reports
- Omeprazole: 15,424 reports
- Tysabri: 14,800 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,469 reports
- Lipitor: 14,239 reports
- Synthroid: 13,523 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (5,266 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weakness:
- Multiple sclerosis: 44,040 reports
- High blood pressure: 24,528 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 22,785 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 17,735 reports
- Pain: 15,184 reports
- Osteoporosis: 13,578 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (6,273 conditions)
Browse all Weakness symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Delsym and Metoprolol Succinate drug interaction - now
- Amphotericin B and Empyema - 7 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Breathing Difficulty - 10 seconds ago
- Humalog and Hypoparathyroidism Secondary - 14 seconds ago
- Avodart and Blood Uric Acid - 16 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Hair Loss - 19 seconds ago
- Sutent and Glomerular Filtration Rate Abnormal - 24 seconds ago
- Urispas and Disturbance In Attention - 30 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Endocarditis - 34 seconds ago
- Amphotericin B and Mozobil drug interaction - 37 seconds ago