Weakness: 361,003 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Weakness treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Weakness
Conditions that could cause Weakness
Most common Weakness symptoms
- Fatigue - (276 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (259 reports)
- Pain - (190 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (190 reports)
- Dizziness - (182 reports)
- Nausea - (169 reports)
- Fall - (162 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (150 reports)
- Heart attack - (150 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (146 reports)
All Weakness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Weakness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gait Abnormal with Betaxolol Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stroke with Pvd? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Aggravated with Xanax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Fainting with Constipation? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cerebrovascular Accident with Pvd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Syncope with Constipation? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Psoriasis with Marcaine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cva with Pvd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Passed Out with Constipation? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Plaque Psoriasis with Marcaine? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 17 minutes ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.