Weakness: 349,895 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Weakness treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Weakness
Conditions that could cause Weakness
Most common Weakness symptoms
- Fatigue - (208 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (198 reports)
- Pain - (190 reports)
- Dizziness - (177 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (162 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (144 reports)
- Heart attack - (140 reports)
- Nausea - (129 reports)
- Fall - (122 reports)
- Insomnia - (120 reports)
All Weakness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Weakness?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weakness (321 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- on eliquis about year, extreme weakness in back of legs into my glutes, have hiked my dogs for years in canyons without any problem, now an incline, let alone a steep hill is so difficult , like i have nothing in my glutes to make the ascent !
- Can anyone give me any ideas to combat the m uscle weakness in the legs
- i recently have trouble getting out a chair. The timing with an increased dose of bupropion have me worrying.
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated tired and light headed. It wasn’t until I went to hospital that it was the Bactrim. How long does it take to get out of your system and feel normal.
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
More posts for: Weakness
- Will you have Mono with Hypoglycemia?
- Will you have Subcutaneous Nodule with Lopressor?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Guanfacine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Guanfacine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Auricular Fibrillation with Guanfacine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Guanfacine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have A-Fib with Guanfacine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Guanfacine Hydrochloride?
- Ortho Evra and N-Acetylcysteine drug interaction
- Will you have Sinusitis - Chronic with Lamotrigine?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.