Webbing of neck: 6 reports
Webbing of neck: A congenital skin fold that runs along the sides of the neck down to the shoulders
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Webbing of neck
Conditions that could cause Webbing of neck
All Webbing of neck symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Webbing of neck?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Livostin?
- Contrave and Pataday drug interaction
- Will you have Dementia with Razadyne?
- Will you have Hairloss with Valisone?
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Ibu?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Livostin and have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal?
- Support group for people who take Contrave and Pataday
- Support group for people who take Razadyne and have Dementia?
- Support group for people who take Valisone and have Hairloss?
- Support group for people who take Ibu and have Anxiolytic Therapy?
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with...
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.