Weight: 35,042 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Weight treatments and how effective are they?
- Phentermine hydrochloride
- Garcinia cambogi
- Garcinia cambogia
- Phendimetrazine tartrate
- Raspberry ketone
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Diethylpropion hydrochloride
- Green coffee bean
- Bee pollen
- Green tea
- Vitamin b12
- Bupropion hydrochloride
- Bontril pdm
- Acai berry
- Apple cider vinegar
- Green tea extract
- Adderall 30
- Chromium picolinate
- Conjugated linoleic acid
- Fish oil
- Levothyroxine sodium
- Phentermine resin 30
- Wellbutrin xl
- Adderall 20
- Adderall 10
- Calcium pyruvate
- Amphetamine sulfate
- African mango
- Atorvastatin calcium
- Omega 3
- Vitamin d
- Tenuate dospan
- Irvingia gabonensis
Drugs that could cause Weight
Conditions that could cause Weight
Most common Weight symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,300 reports)
- Nausea - (1,169 reports)
- Diarrhea - (742 reports)
- Headache - (741 reports)
- Dizziness - (672 reports)
- Weight increased - (672 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (600 reports)
- Fatigue - (588 reports)
- Malaise - (571 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (464 reports)
All Weight symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Weight?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight (288 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Carolyn jackson my dr has prescribed maxalt 10mg for headaches I have not taken it yet I'm just a little curious about the side effects and will it help me weight loss
- My name is Ron and i am a Cipro recoverer
- Using some YouTubes on Pilates and yoga.
- Hi my name is kim have had ms since 2008 and I am 46 years old . Started rituxan in May . Was on Rebif for 10 years . So lots of drug changes for me. I typically have low appetite in last few years but since starting amprya I’m down quite a few pounds and not good since I’m Typically 103 ....
- Well, I have started to loose weight steadily since I started to use Rytary.
More posts for: Weight
- Will you have Iatrogenic Infection with Mucinex?
- Losartan and Oak Fern drug interaction
- Will you have Faecal Vomiting with Radix Codonopsis?
- Colgate Total and Lasix drug interaction
- Will you have Disease Recurrence with Rivastigmine?
- Desmopressin Acetate Preservative Free and Nimbex drug interaction
- Will you have Radiation Sickness with Young'S Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Eliquis and have Muscle Function Loss?
- Will you have Takayasu'S Arteritis with Uceris?
- Will you have Salivary Gland Cancer Stage Iii with Imipenem; Cilastatin Sodium?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.