Xanthelasma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Xanthelasma: deposition of yellowish cholesterol in skin.
We study 401 people who have Xanthelasma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Xanthelasma
- Medications that treat Xanthelasma and their effectiveness
- 372 drugs that are associated with Xanthelasma
- 279 conditions that are associated with Xanthelasma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Xanthelasma:
- Xanthelasma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Xanthelasma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Xanthelasma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Xanthelasma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humira and Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation - a second ago
- Klonopin and Rose Hips drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Depression - 15 seconds ago
- Cipro and Metformin drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Gimoti drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Piroxicam and Acute Psychosis - 30 seconds ago
- Pravachol and Neuropathy Peripheral - 32 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Depression - 34 seconds ago
- Cimetidine and Lactobacillus drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Azor and Evista drug interaction - 53 seconds ago