Xxyy syndrome: 5 reports
Xxyy syndrome: Male have one extra y and one x chromosomes
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
All Xxyy syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Xxyy syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Osteopenia with Topicort? - a second ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Cipro drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Obesity with Vitamin B12? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fat - Obese with Vitamin B12? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Saliva Altered with Avapro? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Cancer with Diovan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Squamous Cell Cancer - Mouth with Diovan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Cancer with Diovan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Head And Neck Cancer with Diovan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cancer - Mouth with Diovan? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.