Yersinia bacteraemia: 8 reports
Yersinia bacteraemia: Bacterial infection of blood
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Yersinia bacteraemia
Conditions that could cause Yersinia bacteraemia
All Yersinia bacteraemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Yersinia bacteraemia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Myoclonus with Ipratropium Bromide? - a second ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Obstructed Labor with Edarbi - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension with Basal Cell Carcinoma? - a second ago
- Will you have Bacitracin Overdose with Tailed Pepper? - a second ago
- Will you have Hyperaesthesia with Cialis? - a second ago
- Will you have Joint Sprain with Alendronate Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sprains with Alendronate Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Maca and Eberwurz drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vagus Nerve Disorder with Naproxen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Yellow Skin with Voriconazole? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocortisone, Klor-con M15, Florinef, Sonata, Qudexy Xr, Dapsone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Trokendi Xr, Protonix - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone, Celexa, Tacrolimus, Torsemide, Everolimus for a 65 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Asa, Vitamin D3, Buspar, Zantac - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Depakote - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.