Yersinia test positive: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 16 people who have Yersinia test positive. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Yersinia test positive
- Medications that treat Yersinia test positive and their effectiveness
- 21 drugs that are associated with Yersinia test positive
- 36 conditions that are associated with Yersinia test positive
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Yersinia test positive:
- Yersinia test positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Yersinia test positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Yersinia test positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Yersinia test positive symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Olux and Night Sweats - 3 seconds ago
- Tretinoin and Aplastic Anemia - 4 seconds ago
- Contac 12 Hour and Leukocytosis - 7 seconds ago
- Olux and Agranulocytosis - 7 seconds ago
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal and Migraine With Aura - 10 seconds ago
- Olux and Neurodermatitis - 16 seconds ago
- Olux and Nervousness - 19 seconds ago
- Olux and Nerve Injury - 21 seconds ago
- Geodon and Keloids - 29 seconds ago
- Xiaflex and Skin Discoloration - Bluish - 31 seconds ago