Yersinia test positive: 13 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Yersinia test positive
Conditions that could cause Yersinia test positive
All Yersinia test positive symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Yersinia test positive
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- How effective is Tysabri for Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis? - now
- Will you have Bone Injury with Carvedilol? - now
- Will you have Drug Screen Positive with Oxycontin? - a second ago
- Will you have Hepatitis E with Folic Acid? - a second ago
- Will you have Infection with Bupropion Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Peridex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomachache with Peridex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Peridex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Peridex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Peridex? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.