Zollinger-ellison syndrome: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Zollinger-ellison syndrome: increased production of the hormone gastrin from a small tumour of pancreas.
We study 1,123 people who have Zollinger-ellison syndrome. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Zollinger-ellison syndrome
- Medications that treat Zollinger-ellison syndrome and their effectiveness
- 153 drugs that are associated with Zollinger-ellison syndrome
- 164 conditions that are associated with Zollinger-ellison syndrome
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Zollinger-ellison syndrome:
- Zollinger-ellison syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zollinger-ellison syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Zollinger-ellison syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Zollinger-ellison syndrome symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Supplementation Therapy and Heart Palpitations - 14 seconds ago
- Naproxen vs. Duragesic-75 - 14 seconds ago
- Neuropathy - Peripheral in Garlic, how severe and when it was recovered? - 22 seconds ago
- Peripheral Neuropathy in Garlic, how severe and when it was recovered? - 22 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Craniotabes - 41 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Breast Cancer Recurrent - a minute ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Anaphylaxis - a minute ago
- Metformin and Humerus Fracture - a minute ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Rickets - 2 minutes ago
- Perampanel and Thiamine drug interaction - 2 minutes ago