Zygomycosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Zygomycosis: a rare infection caused by organisms that belong to a group of fungi called mucoromycotina.
We study 3,968 people who have Zygomycosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Zygomycosis
- Medications that treat Zygomycosis and their effectiveness
- 621 drugs that are associated with Zygomycosis
- 572 conditions that are associated with Zygomycosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Zygomycosis:
- Zygomycosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zygomycosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Zygomycosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Zygomycosis:
All the drugs that are associated with Zygomycosis:
- Zygomycosis (621 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Zygomycosis:
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia: 150 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 171 reports
- Acute myeloid leukaemia: 120 reports
- Acute myeloid leukaemia aggravated: 120 reports
- All: 150 reports
- Cancer - acute childhood leukemia (all): 150 reports
- Kidney transplant: 116 reports
- Leukemia - acute childhood (all): 150 reports
Browse all Zygomycosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Viagra and Pulmonary Granuloma - 5 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Spinal Column Injury - 5 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Ocaliva drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Disopyramide Phosphate and Sertraline drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Skin Ulcer - 11 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Implant Infection - 13 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Bacterial Infection - 13 seconds ago
- Hiprex and Diarrhea - 15 seconds ago
- Hiprex and Stools - Watery - 15 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Plantar Fasciitis - 26 seconds ago