A-fib and Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis
Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis is found among people with A-fib, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis with A-fib. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have A-fib from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8 people who have A-Fib and Idiopathic Retroperitoneal Fibrosis are studied.
What is A-fib?
A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia) is found to be associated with 3,648 drugs and 3,469 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis?
Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis (disorder that blocks the tubes (ureters) that carry urine) is found to be associated with 509 drugs and 368 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in A-fib reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have A-Fib and experienced Idiopathic Retroperitoneal Fibrosis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have A-Fib and experienced Idiopathic Retroperitoneal Fibrosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 62.50%
- Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells): 4 people, 50.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 12.50%
- Metastases To Meninges (cancer spreads to meninges): 1 person, 12.50%
- Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphoma/immunocytoma (a cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 12.50%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 12.50%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 12.50%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Pradaxa: 2 people, 25.00%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 12.50%
- Metformin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lipidil: 1 person, 12.50%
- Crestor: 1 person, 12.50%
- Bendamustine: 1 person, 12.50%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 12.50%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Unilateral Hydronephrosis (kidney stone that causes obstruction of the ureter): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pyelocaliectasis: 2 people, 25.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 25.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hypovolaemia (a decreased volume of circulating blood in the body): 2 people, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 25.00%
- Retroperitoneal Haematoma (blood clot between the peritoneum and the posterior abdominal wall): 2 people, 25.00%
- Post Procedural Haematuria (post procedural blood in urine): 1 person, 12.50%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 1 person, 12.50%
- Balance Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis?Check whether Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis:
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis:
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis (509 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis:
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis (368 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis and A-fib, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Painful Defaecation - now
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Incisional Drainage - 2 seconds ago
- Orkambi and Pain In Extremity - 6 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Fluid Retention - 7 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Potassium and Anhedonia - 10 seconds ago
- Gastritis in Cartia Xt, how severe and when it was recovered? - 11 seconds ago
- Ranolazine and High Blood Cholesterol - 13 seconds ago
- Clozaril and Cardiac Function Test Abnormal - 14 seconds ago
- Septra Ds and Myositis - 20 seconds ago