Who have Rash papular with A-fib - from FDA reports
Rash papular is found among people with A-fib, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xarelto and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who have A-fib from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
57 people who have A-Fib and Rash Papular are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have A-Fib and experience Rash Papular *:
- female: 55.36 %
- male: 44.64 %
Age of people who have A-Fib and experience Rash Papular *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 1.96 %
- 60+: 98.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 13 people, 22.81%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 10 people, 17.54%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 7 people, 12.28%
- Pain: 6 people, 10.53%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 8.77%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 5 people, 8.77%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 8.77%
- Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle): 4 people, 7.02%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 7.02%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 4 people, 7.02%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto: 16 people, 28.07%
- Coumadin: 10 people, 17.54%
- Pradaxa: 10 people, 17.54%
- Folic Acid: 9 people, 15.79%
- Aspirin: 8 people, 14.04%
- Digoxin: 8 people, 14.04%
- Furosemide: 8 people, 14.04%
- Allopurinol: 7 people, 12.28%
- Amlodipine: 6 people, 10.53%
- Zocor: 6 people, 10.53%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 12 people, 21.05%
- Itching: 11 people, 19.30%
- Pain: 10 people, 17.54%
- Pruritus Generalised (generalized itching): 8 people, 14.04%
- Dry Skin: 8 people, 14.04%
- Skin Exfoliation (removal of the oldest dead skin cells): 7 people, 12.28%
- Weakness: 6 people, 10.53%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 10.53%
- Skin Discoloration: 6 people, 10.53%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 8.77%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rash papular with A-fib?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Rash papular and A-fib
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 225,638 A-fib patients)
Rash papular (redness with papule) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis (latest reports from 14,945 Rash papular patients).
Drugs that are associated with Rash papularRash papular (1,649 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Rash papularRash papular (1,128 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of A-fiba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Borderline Personality Disorder with Betimol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemiparesis with Cetirizine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Mucosil-10 and Nac drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Numbness And Tingling with Prandin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Prandin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sensory Loss with Prandin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paresthesias with Prandin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness with Prandin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation with Prandin? - 4 seconds ago
- Thiotepa and Sagackhomi drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.