Abdominal cramps and Status epilepticus - from FDA reports
Status epilepticus is found among people with Abdominal cramps, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Voltaren and have Back pain. This review analyzes which people have Status epilepticus with Abdominal cramps. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Abdominal cramps from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
8 people who have Abdominal Cramps and Status Epilepticus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Cramps and experience Status Epilepticus *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Cramps and experience Status Epilepticus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Migraine (2 people, 25.00%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Grand Mal Convulsion (1 person, 12.50%)
- Epilepsy (1 person, 12.50%)
- Brain Neoplasm Malignant (1 person, 12.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Voltaren (3 people, 37.50%)
- Topamax (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ofloxacin (1 person, 12.50%)
- Morphine Sulfate (1 person, 12.50%)
- Dexamethasone (1 person, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Withdrawal Syndrome (2 people, 25.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 25.00%)
- Consciousness - Decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Mental Status Changes (1 person, 12.50%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Status epilepticus and Abdominal cramps?
- Check symptoms - is your status epilepticus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStatus epilepticus and Abdominal cramps from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Abdominal cramps can be treated by Omeprazole, Bentyl, Prilosec, Nexium, Percocet (latest reports from 137,917 Abdominal cramps patients)
Status epilepticus (a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure) has been reported by people with epilepsy, convulsion, multiple sclerosis, status epilepticus, depression (latest reports from 8,650 Status epilepticus patients).
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal crampsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Status epilepticusStatus epilepticus
Other conditions that could case Status epilepticusStatus epilepticus
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Mirapex for about six years first 1 mg a day then 2 mg a day and again 1 mg a day For about three to four months now, I have a pain in my upper abdomen, just beneath the rib cage I also have irregular bowels, flatulence and feel tired My blood tests are normal, so ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
Developed symptoms of a severe allergic reaction within 2hrs after ingesting.the probiotics. Which lasted for 24hrs. and slowly decreased in intensity before causing me to develop worse symptoms weeks later.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, I just started taking Hydrochlorothiazide 10 days ago. As of last night I have a persistent stabbing stomach pain, sometimes it feels hot. Not much for an appetite. And feeling nauseous :/. What causes the stomach pain when on Hydrochlorothiazide ?
I just started Gilenya 5 days ago and have had stomach pain from day two on. Everyday so far. Has anyone found out why? I've never had problems with stomach pain before unless sick and rarely. It's concerning??