Abdominal discomfort and Nail ridging
Nail ridging is reported only by a few people with Abdominal discomfort.
The study analyzes which people have Nail ridging with Abdominal discomfort. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Nail ridging and Abdominal discomfort from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Abdominal Discomfort and Nail Ridging are studied.
What is Abdominal discomfort?
Abdominal discomfort is found to be associated with 3,729 drugs and 2,740 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nail ridging?
Nail ridging (nail has raised ridges and is thin and curved inward) is found to be associated with 418 drugs and 278 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nail ridging in Abdominal discomfort reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Discomfort and experienced Nail Ridging *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Discomfort and experienced Nail Ridging *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Itching: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 3 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 3 people, 100.00%
- Urine Abnormality: 3 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 2 people, 66.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zetonna: 3 people, 100.00%
- Mucinex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Biotin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Butrans: 3 people, 100.00%
- Femara: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hydrocodone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ibrance: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lidoderm: 3 people, 100.00%
- Voltaren: 3 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 100.00%
- Discomfort: 3 people, 100.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 3 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nail ridging?Check whether Nail ridging is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nail ridging in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nail ridging in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging (418 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging (278 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nail ridging and Abdominal discomfort, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Profen and Insomnia - 3 seconds ago
- Narcolepsy and Photophobia - 3 seconds ago
- Chromium Picolinate and Back Pain - 5 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Naratriptan drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Rhubarb and Psoriasis - 17 seconds ago
- Protonix and Keflex drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Plavix and Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Unspecified - 24 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Stiff Person Syndrome - 30 seconds ago
- Selenium and Burning Mouth Syndrome - 41 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Dysstasia - 42 seconds ago