Will you have Diarrhoea with Abdominal hysterectomy - from FDA reports
Diarrhoea is found among people with Abdominal hysterectomy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Premarin and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53 people who have Abdominal hysterectomy from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Diarrhoea and Abdominal hysterectomy, and their synonyms.
What is Abdominal hysterectomy?
Abdominal hysterectomy can be treated by Climara, Divigel, Enjuvia, Estrace, Estradiol (latest reports from 8,078 Abdominal hysterectomy patients)
What is Diarrhoea?
Diarrhoea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 389,539 Diarrhoea patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
53 people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy and Diarrhoea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy and experience Diarrhoea *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy and experience Diarrhoea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.17 %
- 40-49: 29.17 %
- 50-59: 29.17 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 13 people, 24.53%
- Pain: 12 people, 22.64%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 10 people, 18.87%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 18.87%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 10 people, 18.87%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 8 people, 15.09%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 8 people, 15.09%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 7 people, 13.21%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 9.43%
- Thyroid Diseases: 4 people, 7.55%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin: 14 people, 26.42%
- Humira: 9 people, 16.98%
- Nexium: 7 people, 13.21%
- Valium: 6 people, 11.32%
- Phenergan: 6 people, 11.32%
- Zofran: 5 people, 9.43%
- Tylenol: 4 people, 7.55%
- Singulair: 4 people, 7.55%
- Norco: 4 people, 7.55%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 5.66%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 22 people, 41.51%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14 people, 26.42%
- Headache (pain in head): 12 people, 22.64%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 10 people, 18.87%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 16.98%
- Pain: 9 people, 16.98%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 7 people, 13.21%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 7 people, 13.21%
- Drug Ineffective: 7 people, 13.21%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 13.21%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Diarrhoea with Abdominal hysterectomy?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Diarrhoea and Abdominal hysterectomy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Diarrhoea with Abdominal hysterectomy
Severity of Diarrhoea *:
- least: 33.33 %
- moderate: 33.33 %
- severe: 33.33 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea (4,101 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea (5,114 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal hysterectomya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Polyunsaturated Fat with Dilantin? - now
- Will you have Over Weight with Dilantin? - now
- Will you have Overweight with Dilantin? - now
- Will you have Obesity with Dilantin? - now
- Will you have Monounsaturated Fat with Dilantin? - now
- Naproxen Sodium and Propecia drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Biotin and Jambolao drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Brimonidine Tartrate and Ulesfia drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyelid Inflammation with Trigeminal Neuralgia? - 14 seconds ago
- Will you have Blepharitis with Trigeminal Neuralgia? - 15 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Crestor, Topiramate, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes A-hydrocort, Synthroid, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Tamiflu - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate, Chromium Iii Picolinate, Coversyl Plus, Magnesium - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.