Will you have Bone and joint pain with Abdominal pain upper - from FDA reports
Bone and joint pain is found among people with Abdominal pain upper, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 214 people who have Abdominal pain upper from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bone and joint pain and Abdominal pain upper, and their synonyms.
What is Abdominal pain upper?
Abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 139,720 Abdominal pain upper patients)
What is Bone and joint pain?
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Bone and joint pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
214 people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and Bone And Joint Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- female: 78.77 %
- male: 21.23 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and experience Bone And Joint Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.59 %
- 10-19: 2.96 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 15.98 %
- 40-49: 10.06 %
- 50-59: 27.81 %
- 60+: 34.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 51 people, 23.83%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 45 people, 21.03%
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 20.09%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 32 people, 14.95%
- Stress And Anxiety: 29 people, 13.55%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 25 people, 11.68%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 24 people, 11.21%
- Depression: 22 people, 10.28%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 7.94%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 17 people, 7.94%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 44 people, 20.56%
- Pantoprazole: 21 people, 9.81%
- Nexium: 19 people, 8.88%
- Omeprazole: 19 people, 8.88%
- Celebrex: 17 people, 7.94%
- Methotrexate: 16 people, 7.48%
- Enbrel: 14 people, 6.54%
- Protonix: 14 people, 6.54%
- Actemra: 13 people, 6.07%
- Cymbalta: 13 people, 6.07%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 44 people, 20.56%
- Headache (pain in head): 39 people, 18.22%
- Pain In Extremity: 38 people, 17.76%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 35 people, 16.36%
- Gait Disturbance: 29 people, 13.55%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 28 people, 13.08%
- Weakness: 27 people, 12.62%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 27 people, 12.62%
- Rashes (redness): 27 people, 12.62%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 26 people, 12.15%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bone and joint pain with Abdominal pain upper?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bone and joint pain and Abdominal pain upper
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (3,845 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bone and joint painBone and joint pain (4,188 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal pain uppera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Losartan and Tagamet Hb drug interaction - now
- Will you have Jaw Osteitis with Alcohol? - now
- Will you have Back Stiffness with Proventil? - a second ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Noroxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Noroxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Noroxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Noroxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Pain with Noroxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome Of Childhood with Botox? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Necrosis with Opdivo? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.