Abdominal pain upper and Renal cyst
Renal cyst is found among people with Abdominal pain upper, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Renal cyst with Abdominal pain upper. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Abdominal pain upper from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12 people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and Renal Cyst are studied.
What is Abdominal pain upper?
Abdominal pain upper is found to be associated with 4,367 drugs and 3,877 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Renal cyst?
Renal cyst (kidney cyst) is found to be associated with 1,868 drugs and 1,033 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Renal cyst in Abdominal pain upper reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and experienced Renal Cyst *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and experienced Renal Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 37.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 4 people, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 25.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 25.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 16.67%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 16.67%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 16.67%
- Herpes Zoster: 2 people, 16.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Prevacid: 3 people, 25.00%
- Nexium 24hr: 2 people, 16.67%
- Candesartan Cilexetil: 2 people, 16.67%
- Nexium: 2 people, 16.67%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 16.67%
- Fluoxetine: 2 people, 16.67%
- Singulair: 2 people, 16.67%
- Depakene: 2 people, 16.67%
- Metformin: 2 people, 16.67%
- Valtrex: 2 people, 16.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 5 people, 41.67%
- Kidney Stones: 4 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 4 people, 33.33%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 25.00%
- Nephrocalcinosis (a condition in which calcium levels in the kidneys are increased): 3 people, 25.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 25.00%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 3 people, 25.00%
- Blood Uric Acid Increased: 2 people, 16.67%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 2 people, 16.67%
- Uterine Fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus): 2 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Renal cyst?Check whether Renal cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Abdominal pain upper (210,146 reports)
- Renal cyst (11,184 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal cyst:
- Renal cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal cyst:
- Aspirin: 1,230 reports
- Zometa: 1,177 reports
- Prevacid: 1,070 reports
- Prednisone: 1,019 reports
- Fosamax: 970 reports
- Omeprazole: 955 reports
- Nexium: 787 reports
- Lipitor: 780 reports
- Prilosec: 764 reports
- Aredia: 743 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal cyst:
- Renal cyst (1,868 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal cyst:
- High blood pressure: 1,220 reports
- Osteoporosis: 962 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 866 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 760 reports
- Pain: 524 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 457 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 413 reports
- Depression: 341 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal cyst:
- Renal cyst (1,033 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Renal cyst and Abdominal pain upper, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azelastine Hydrochloride and Lecithin drug interaction - a second ago
- Actos and Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional - 6 seconds ago
- Konakion and Diverticulum Intestinal - 6 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Ocular Vascular Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Adenomyosis - 7 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Pleurisy - 7 seconds ago
- Bifido and Loss Of Consciousness - 13 seconds ago
- Codeine and Strabismus - 14 seconds ago
- Hexabrix and Hemianopia Homonymous - 19 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Jantoven drug interaction - 36 seconds ago